INTEGRITY ... COMMITMENT ... IMAGINATION ... TEAM WORK ...As a SaaS provider, these are the qualities Data2save seeks in our staff. If you are a highly motivated professional with the talent we seek, now is the time to join Data2save.The Sales Account Manager is responsible for:
- Selling Data2save products;
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling;
- Scheduling client introductions and meetings;
- Preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business;
- Participating in trade shows, exhibits, open houses, and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products.
The following we ask:
- Understanding of basic selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication abilities to work within a professional, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or related work experience.
- 2-5 years business-to-business software selling experience.
- Must have solution selling skills selling to end users at the system integrator level.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurability.
Only those candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. No relocation or visa sponsorship is planned for this position. Data2save offers a competitive compensation package.
As part of our pre-employment process, we require that applicants agree to submit to drug and background screenings. We will contact only those who are a potential match.
Please send your Resume with cover letter when you apply